About Willow Cottage
Modern lakeside 800 sq ft home with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, located right on the edge of the beach. Accommodates a maximum of 4 adults; we do allow up to 2 extra children under the age of 14 and have 2 twin fold out foam floor mattresses for them to use.This cottage is not handicapped accessible and is part of a ‘no pet’ resort.
- 70 feet of shared sandy beach frontage on Silver Lake with shared kayaks, paddle boards, docks
and swimming raft
- Porch table and chairs, charcoal grill, campfire pit with wood provided
- Central air-conditioning
- Cable TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster
- Dining table for 4
- Gas fireplace in living room with flat screen cable TV
- Bedrooms #1 and #2 have a queen size bed and flat screen cable TVs.
- Great lake views from covered front porch, living and dining room
- Hardwood floors in main rooms, and tile floors in bathroom, carpeted bedrooms
- Linens, towels and all kitchenware provided
Please note: There are no additional cleaning, booking, administrative fees etc. We do need to collect a 6% MI Use tax.
June 12-August 28, 2021 weekly rental only. Saturdays are changeover days.
May 14-May 21, 2021
Nightly rate: $175 week/night, $225weekend/night, 2 night minimum.
May 29-May 31, 2021 (Memorial Day Weekend)
$900 /3 nights
May 22-June 11, 2021
Nightly rate: $200 /night 3 night minimum
Weekly rentals only with Saturday change over:
June 12-June 18, 2021: $1900/week
June 19 to June 25, 2021: $2300/week
June 26-July 2, 2021: $2500 /week
July 3-August 13, 2021: $2600/week
Aug.14-August 20, 2021: $2200/week
August 21-August 28, 2021: $1900/week
August 29- Thursday, Sept 2, 2021
Rate:$1300 for 6 nights
3-night minimum resumes:
September3-September 6, 2021 (Labor Day Weekend)
Rate:$1000/3 night minimum
September 6-October 29, 2021
Nightly rate: $225/night, 3 nights minimum
Rates do not include 6% MI Use tax. We require a refundable $500 excessive cleaning/damage deposit for week long rentals,
$300 for shorter rental periods.